fredag 23. mai 2014

Not quite gone

Well, hello there!

If you're a returning visitor, hello again, I guess you hadn't expected to see me again, had you? Well, I have been thinking about returning for a while now, but I just never got around to it. Well, here I am, and I'll try to update every now and then, about this and that, not just knitting and spinning.

Life is going well, I have been working 60% the last couple of years, due to my headaches, that I've had since February 2009. I may be closer to a reason behind them, but won't know more until I've seen the neurologist later this year. I woke up one night and remembered that I had viral meningitis when I was 15 months old, after having the mumps, and googled, as you do. Well, it seems that a lot of people are having long term after effects from meningitis. I don't know if it will mean any changes in medicine, or if there's anything I can do about it, but just being a step closer to a reason behind it all, feels really good. I've been wondering why I get these headaches, and even though I'm not constantly thinking about it, it's still been bugging me. So, I look forward to visiting the neurologist, and hearing his/her opinion.

I feel that I've tried everything under the sun to get better (yes, I've even stopped drinking caffeine! :-o ), so I can hardly wait to get the appointment. Currently I'm apparently on a wait list, so I guess I have to be patient... ;-)

Well, I guess that's it for today, it's good to see you again. I will leave you with a picture of my knitting these days,  Hverdagsjakka by Pinneguri.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...