tirsdag 26. juni 2012

Finished objects

Very basic baby beanie
A while ago I spun up some White spruce top from Highland Handmades, in the colour Freya's cloak. While spinning it, I had no immediate plans for it, but when a colleague got a son, I knit up another Very basic baby beanie of some of it. I used needles 3 and 3,5 mm, US 2 1/2 and 4.

I've also taken part in a Knit-a-long on Ravelry. Sillyfru, and Noteable Needle, two video podcasters, joined forces, and held the Hitch a Rainbow KAL. The goal was to knit the Hitchhiker shawl by Martina Behm between 15 May and 30 June.

Hitchhiker
I finished mine this weekend, I used Happy Spider sock yarn in the colourway "Over the rainbow". Sadly, it seems that the yarn is discontinued. I used needle 3,5 mm, US 4, and got 34 points. I used the whole skein. I love how it turned out. I'm not too good at taking pics, and this one was so wide, so I didn't know how to show it off. Hopefully this will work.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...