søndag 25. mars 2012

Simple things


Simple Things in Posh Yarn Elinor "A man walks into a bar"
I knew I had forgotten something. Something other than my hennaed hair. I had forgotten to show two of the Christmas presents I gave away last year. Unfortunately they were both wrapped up before I realized that the pictures were crappy, but taking pictures during winter in Norway is never easy. :( I guess I should just be happy that I remembered taking pictures.

So, both of these are from the pattern Simple Things, made by Mary-Heather Cogar, and they're both knit on needles 3,5 mm, US 4.

The first one is knit in Posh Yarn Elinor, the colourway is called " A man walks into a bar".

Simple Things in Wollmeise Twin "Mond im 7. haus"
The second one was knit in Wollmeise sockenwolle twin 80/20, colorway "Mond im 7. haus". The yarn was very dry and splitty when I knit with it, this is the first time I've had that experience with Wollmeise, and as it was supposed to be a gift, I was very worried. I looked around for tips, and a helpful "bird" told me that she'd experienced the same, and that the yarn had acted better after soaking, so I should be safe. She was right, everything turned out ok.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...