tirsdag 31. januar 2012

Sigma beauty

F82

A few days ago I received something new and exciting in the mail. I have seen quite a few ads for Sigma beauty, but since I had the make up brushes I needed, I never thought more of it. Until a couple of weeks ago, when I found out that it was about time to invest in a few new brushes, as my old ones were beginning to be, well, old ones.

As always when I am looking for something makeup related (unless it's mascara), I read a few reviews, and began looking at their web pages to see if I found some that looked interesting, and that could replace those I wanted to get rid of. I ended up getting F82 and F10, and I got a cute little E25 (travel size) for free since I bought for more than $30. I've only tried the F82 and the F10 so far, and both of them seem good. The F10 shed a bit, even though I've washed them both, as one should before using them, so I'm not sure what that is about. We'll see how it holds up after I've used it some more.

F10
I will by time try to get more of these brushes, I have several others on my wish list, but I couldn't buy more at the time I was shopping. Also, I didn't want to buy too many the first time, in case I didn't like them.

Since I liked these brushes, I decided to join in on the Sigma Beauty affiliate program, I hope you won't mind the little ad.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hei du. Hvordan står det til?

    Lekre sminkebørster. Det er ikke så lett å finne børster som er gode så dette var et bra tips ;)
    Klem fra Elin ;)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...