tirsdag 27. september 2011

A colleague of mine had a baby girl, and since I knit his son a pair of socks, I had to knit the girl a pair, too. These are knitted in Wollmeise Twin 80/20, the colourway is Maria's deepest purple. Needles 2.5 mm, US 1 1/2. I'm sorry for the crappy picture, it was taken with my cell phone, I had to hurry so he could get them. I actually took them damp to work, and let them dry there before he got them. :)


From 2-25 September there was been a challenge called 2011 Podcaster challenge, or Plurk podcaster challenge. 26 podcasters were given different patterns to knit within these dates, and all patterns included the same technique, cables. The viewers/listeners were invited to join the podcasters and knit along with them, and the only pattern I wanted to knit, was Hermione's Cable & Eyelet Hat, the pattern given to Kate from the Noteable Needlework podcast. I knit mine in Cascade 220, colourway 2413, on needles 3.5 mm, US 4. 

1 kommentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...