søndag 25. september 2011

Camp Loopy 2011

So, Camp Loopy 2011 is officially over, and my skein of Wollmeise as a reward for completing, is on it's way from The Loopy Ewe.
As you may remember, for Project I I knit Daybreak.

Project II was to knit a pair of adult socks, mittens, or gloves, with cables included in the pattern. I chose to knit the Knotty gloves by Julia Muller. I used Madeline Tosh Sock, colourway Tart, on needles 2.5 mm, US 1 1/2. 


Project III came as a shock for most of us, I think, and I think many of us wondered if Sheri, the owner of The Loopy Ewe, and the one behind Camp Loopy, had gone crazy. The challenge was to knit up a project of 800 yards or more. For this project I chose to knit the Red rings pullover by Tonia Barry. I used Madeline Tosh Vintage, colourway Lapis, on needles 4.0 mm, US 6. 


Both projects have been used several times already, the gloves only on my short bike ride to work, but the sweater has been worn a few days already, and I love it! The yarn is so soft and is not itchy at all, even though it's 100% merino. I can wear it with a t-shirt under, with no problems. It will definitely be a favourite. :)

1 kommentar:

  1. For noen nydelige vanter! Nydelig farve og flott mønster.

    Tusen takk for besøk i bloggen min! Så jeg også at de hadde fått inn Vanilla Cupcake nå, det var jo kjempebra :) Sånt like vi :)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...